LAPCO FR insulated jackets are made to keep you comfortable in the most inclement cold-weather conditions. Quality construction, FR compliance features, and the new Windshield laminate duck outer shell envelop you in warmth and safety.
Water-repelling - Two (2) water blocking barriers in one outer shell fabric.
Barrier#1-Water is repelled by the durable water repellent outer shell finish. Barrier#2-Polyurethane (PU) laminate backing of the duck outer shell prevents water penetration through the fabric.
Wind-blocking - The PU film works as a wind barrier, preventing cold wind from entering through the outer shell.
Wicking - The next-to-skin fabric is smooth, flame-resistant 100% Cotton with moisture management and the PU film has water vapor release capabilities to keep you comfortable and dry.
- Warmth - This new outer shell fabric prevents body heat from escaping creating a loft and trapping air to increase insulation against the cold.
- Elastic at back of the waist.
- Two front pockets.
- Bi-swing back for ease of movement.
- Triple-needle stitching on seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
- Covered snaps for electric-arc protection.
- Pair with a matching FR Insulated Hood for optional extra protection (sold separately)
Outer Shell: Windshield 9 oz. flame-resistant 100% cotton duck with PU laminate backing
Lining: 12 oz. FR quilted lining-46% cotton/50% non-woven modacrylic/4% polyester
ATPV 43.5 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112